Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to UK residents (except Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over.
- Entries will be accepted through the following methods
a. follow @gshock_uk on Instagram and sign up to the official G-SHOCK mailing list by providing a personal email address on g-shock.co.uk/teamgshock/zack-george
b. Sign up through G-SHOCK’s Facebook Post
- The Prize Draw winner must verify their email address prior to the prize being awarded. Failure to do so within 14 days of the completion closing date will result in their entry being deemed invalid and an alternative winner being selected.
- The prize winner will be offered a selection of dates by STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. Only dates offered by STRENGTH IN NUMBERS will be considered, STRENGTH IN NUMBERS reserve the right to refuse selected dates including but not limited to Bank Holidays. Once a date has been agreed with the prize winner, this date shall be considered final and non-transferrable.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Casio accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete or cannot be registered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date for Prize Draw entry is 23:59 on 25 October 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 26 October 2020.
- The winner will be notified by email. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Casio shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Casio shall be entitled to select another winner.
- One winner will be announced. The prize is valid for up to two persons, one of whom must be the competition winner.
- One GBD-H1000 watch will be issued to the prize winner and another issued to the prize winner’s guest by G-SHOCK on the same day that the training day takes place.
- As part of the prize, Casio will reimburse travel expenses up to £100 (to cover both attendees) In order to claim the winner must provide an official travel receipt (train ticket, taxi receipt etc) showing the date of travel, start and destination locations. If the winner uses a personal vehicle to travel to the prize location, a route map must be provided showing the mileage travelled. Casio will then reimburse at £0.35p per mile.
Reimbursements will only be offered via bank transfer and may take up to twelve weeks to process.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Casio accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Casio retains the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Casio accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw, accepting the prize or travelling to/from the prize location. Casio further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw.
- Casio reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Casio in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Casio shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Covid 19: The prize winner and companion must adhere to government guidelines and any additional measures set out by STRENGTH IN NUMBERS at all times. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeit without compensation.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Casio Electronics, Harp View, 12 Priestley Way, London, NW2 7JD in collaboration with STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.