Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
A great opportunity has arisen for a confident and ambitious Senior Credit Controller to join our team at Casio Electronics.
The role of the Senior Credit Controller is to effectively support the Credit Manager & Financial Controller, whilst communicating and co-ordinating with other members in the team. You will be required to improve internal processes and cash flow within the business. You will also build key stakeholder relationships, whilst maintaining a key focus around effective controls and efficient processes as you work to structured deadlines.
As the business continues to grow, so will this position and the business will be looking for this individual to take a more active role in the provision of looking after key accounts for Casio. With this growth will come the opportunity to supervise a team and the Senior Credit Controller role will evolve with the emphasis being on an individual who can lead from the front and maintain hands on control of the Credit Control function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Credit Manager on developing and stream lining credit control procedures
- Supporting the Credit Control team, whilst managing your own ledger of active accounts
- Attend various meetings with senior management, to provide an overview of accounts and any potential debtors’ problems
- Liaise with other departments within the company to ensure the best possible service is given to the customers as well as ensuring prompt payment is received in resolving queries.
- Ensure overdue debt is kept to a minimum
- Establish beneficial relationships with customers by phone/emails & if required meeting with customers in order to maximise collections/resolve issues.
- Improve collection cycle/process to continually reduce aged debt and bad
- Respond positively to any changes in working practices/systems
- Dealing with Remittance and Cash posting on customer accounts for all payments received from various banks, credit cards, PayPal, shop, etc.
- Day to day management of the G-Shock London Store from a finance point of view cash posting and credit card issues.
- Carrying out weekly and monthly reporting and highlighting any payment problems.
- To ensure reporting to customers is thorough and timely to avoid
- Help motivate a team of credit controllers in accordance with agreed
- Manage own accounts receivable ledger of key major accounts for Casio along with normal day to day accounts..
- Sending copy invoices, statements and reminders to customers
- Opening new accounts, maintaining the address book for any changes.
- Prepare journals for finance team related to credit dept.
- Understanding customers’ terms and conditions for rebates and marketing for Coop support.
Key relationships for this role
- Credit Control Manager
- Financial Controller
- Credit Control Team
- Accounts Team
- Sales Team
- Operations and Services Team
- External Clients
Top Skills required for this role:
- Previous credit control experience
- Ability to administer all aspects of the credit control function
- A strong and confident personality
- Knowledge of key regulatory requirements
- Strong organisational skills
- Having a systematic approach to work and an eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Target driven
- Being able to make a judgment when to consult others and act on information.
- To work to own initiative
- Proficiency in excel and Microsoft package.
- Understanding of different customers systems and logging onto their portals.
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
If you have a proven track record in Credit Control, please apply today.
If you are looking for a new exciting role and like the sound of this one, then our HR team want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Magalie Vijayakumar: email@example.com