Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
To drive digital reach, engagement and sales for G-Shock & Pro-Trek watch brands. Creating best in class, shareable content for use across digital channels, including; brand and retailer websites, social, email, YouTube, media and influencer channels. Growing and managing a network freelance content creators to supply platform specific digital content. Working closely with the Digital Manger to analyse content performance and assist with scheduling and targeting where necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and develop a content strategy to drive reach, engagement and web traffic for G-Shock and Pro Trek watch brands
- Own digital reach, engagement and traffic targets for G-Shock & Pro-Trek brands
- Create and co-ordinate the production of the best channel-specific content, working with a network of content producers, influencers and ambassadors
- Community-manage social channels (with agency support) including Facebook and Instagram and uncover insights from target audiences.
- Deliver premium E-commerce content to maximise conversion in direct and indirect channels, from brand content to product highlights to events.
- Identify and work with a network of digital influencers and ambassadors to maximise reach and audience relevance
- Work with Senior Brand Manager on digital content requirements for key brand campaigns
- Work with PR communications agency on product and content placement and with brand manager on new product launches/coverage
Key internal relationships for this role
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Trade Marketing (visual merch) team
- Product planning team
- Senior Brand Manager Timepiece and product marketing managers across other divisions
- Brand partners to develop content with their assets/partners e.g. music artists or fashion designers
Key external relationships for this role
- Digital agencies e.g. media, SEO
- PR agency
- Social agency
- Freelance content creators – video, photography, animation etc
- Digital influencers
Top Skills required for this role:
- Be hands on in creating THE MOST ENGAGING content, as well as working with partners/freelancers/production companies
- Digitally creative and on-trend… if cinemagraphs are done, what’s next?
- Lives and breathes social media and video content, full of new ideas and great content they have seen
- Knowledge of Urban Fashion/Music/Sport/Creators- the playgrounds for G-Shock
- In depth knowledge of relevant platforms and tools e.g. Facebook, YT, Insta, eCRM tools, Sprout social, GA, CMS, Photoshop, Final Cut, InDesign, Video editing
- Fast paced multi tasker, who relishes the challenge of always-on content
- Skilled at capturing content - videography/photography/editing skills is the dream
- Knows how to tell an authentic story with real edge to capture and retain an audience, as well as how to convert that audience to a sale
Success in a few lines:
Our content is so engaging that our social media channels are the best in the world, with engagement growing exponentially, relevant media are featuring our content and our web traffic and conversion is off the chart. Emails have their highest ever OR and CTR and we have an engaged influencer program.
Who do we want?
- A digital content specialist
- Someone who is creating content for a relevant brand or agency client currently e.g. adventure, outdoor, sports, technology, motorsport, watches
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 23 days annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
If you have the right skills and forward thinking attitude to become our Senior Content Manager, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Alicia Osei in HR – email@example.com