Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
Do you have experience in Retail and trade channel marketing? Do you know this environment inside out in order to identify worthwhile business opportunities? If yes, we want you to join our Casio Marketing team.
This is a 12month contract (with the view to make you permanent).
Your role will be to manage the Trade Marketing Executive, while working closely with the G-SHOCK London store team as you understand and grow the watch market through both consumers and the trading environment. You will deliver marketing campaigns and trade marketing programmes that shape trade activity and drive sales through both direct and indirect channels, ultimately hitting retail P&L, revenue and overhead for the direct retail channel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient and effective support for sales division, as well as new opportunities e.g. trade marketing activities, new direct retail projects, pop-up opportunities, POS projects
- Identifying relevant target audiences and tactics to drive footfall and conversion in store
- Delivering high impact visual merchandising to drive footfall and conversion
- Direct retail management: VM, Store staff, product, retail operations
- Managing a high performing, happy, confident and focused team, both in retail & head office
- Testing and delivering promotional mechanics, GWPs and offers that drive conversion and footfall
- Planning & implementing trade marketing for each channel in order to hit revenue targets
- Co-managing/ tracking and understanding sales performance and ROI on trade marketing activity by managing the CO-OP budget with timepiece division manager
- Owning the relationship with trade marketing managers and attending regular meetings to grow/optimise activity
- Delivering next level displays and visual merchandising on time for channel deadlines
Key relationships for this role
- Head of Marketing
- Timepiece Divisional manager
- National Account Managers & Sales Force team
- Digital and Marcomms team
- Events team
- Product planning managers
- External agencies as required across campaign and trade activity
Top Skills required for this role:
- Commercial awareness
- Campaign Planning
- Product Lifecycle Management
- X-functional sales and marketing working
- Project management
Success in a few lines:
Driving each channel’s profitability by driving commercially beneficial trade marketing plans. Having a stream line approach across all channels for the way in which our brand is experienced both online and in store.
Make a success of direct retail, with more stores opening around the country.
Who do we want?
- Someone who has a high level of tolerance within a workplace that works back to front
- Highly organised and can work with tight deadlines
- Manage stress well, along with a heavy workload
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 23 days annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
If you have the right skills and forward thinking attitude to become our Retail Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Alicia Osei in HR – firstname.lastname@example.org