Location: North London NW2
Contract type: Permanent
Starting date: As soon as possible
Casio Electronics is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics FMCG company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do.
We are looking for a strong analytically minded Planning Executive to ensure smooth and precise business planning through the collation, analysis and reporting of accurate and timely stock and sales information.
- Excellent planning for products and accessories
- Direct support to Divisional Manager and Deputy Managing Director in all planning matters relating to products, including preparation of stock reports, sales reports and documents for review meetings
- Efficient support of sales and marketing teams
- Appropriate liaison with head-office on all matters relating to specified products, including preparing and sending revised plans, sales status or new models information
- Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
- Demonstrable experience of Purchasing/Supply Chain/ Product Planning
- Emotionally intelligent and a great team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrable knowledge in planning and organising
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to make effective decisions as required
- Fluency in Japanese very advantageous
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave (plus public bank holidays)
- Excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Death in service
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
To apply for this role please send your CV to HR@casio.co.uk.
Casio promotes and celebrates diversity and equal opportunities