Reporting To: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: North London NW4
The Online Assistant Merchandiser’s key responsibility will be to ensure impeccable website presentation and to implement trading and marketing activities through the websites CMS. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is capable of meeting deadlines and has the ability to work collaboratively in a team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in collating data and analysing trading performance.
- Forecast sales across the ecommerce and marketplace channels from historical reporting and calculate stock requirements.
- Analysis and interpretation of stock on hand.
- Manage website content and imagery, products attributes e.g. pricing, descriptions.
- Data entry for new products.
- Supporting the optimisation of conversion.
- Manage website collections and navigation.
- Implement marketing and trading activities.
- Adhoc website administrative tasks.
- To ensure impeccable presentation of the Casio websites through weekly QC tasks.
- To test website functionality.
- To identify and fix issues that arise with the website.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Understand, show passion for and represent the Casio timepiece brands.
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for constantly improving the processes.
- Ecommerce CMS experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an ecommerce environment or similar.
- Proficient in the adobe suite (Photoshop etc.)
- Keen analyst, proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Computer literate and some understanding of basic web technologies. (browsers, basic HTML, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary & bonus
- BUPA private healthcare
- Medicash health plan
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
- Death in service
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
To apply for this role please send your CV to HR@casio.co.uk.
Casio promotes and celebrates diversity and equal opportunities