Casio is looking for an experienced Campaign Executive to conceive and manage integrated campaigns for Casio’s timepiece division, with a particular focus on G-SHOCK and Edifice brands.
We’re looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to…
Casio Electronics is one of the UK’s leading consumer electronics companies. Building upon consistent year on year growth, we are planning aggressive growth for the future.
Casio’s development of innovative products including; calculators, EMI (electronic musical instruments), watches, digital projectors and electronic cash registers, continues to be key in the growth of the business.
- Content - Own social media comms calendar, informed by overarching key marketing messages.
- Social Media - Manage social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube); copywriting, visual content creation as needed for best performance on platforms.
- Paid Social - setting up and optimising performance (conversion) and brand (engagement) campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Community Management - engaging with our existing community and identify ways of drawing in new relevant audiences. Monitor and report on feedback and online sentiment.
- Influencer Outreach - identifying relevant collaboration opportunities, contract negotiations, gifting, content monitoring, tracking and reporting on results and performance.
- Agencies - Manage and motivate key agencies to deliver first-class campaigns.
- B2B - Work closely with teams across the organisation to identify opportunities for integrated working and maximising brand reach.
- Reporting - Use results and insight to improve understanding of campaign success and constantly seek opportunity to drive ROI.
- Proven B2C campaign marketing experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels & tactics.
- Experience with paid social campaigns, Facebook Business Manager and Advertising Platform
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ideally experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with influencer outreach
- Ability to analytically track and optimize campaigns to meet objectives
- Project Management: an ability to work with budgets, agencies and manage key internal stakeholders to see campaigns through to completion.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Budget management
- Enjoy working as part of a team
If you have the right skills and forward thinking attitude to become our Marketing Executive, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to our HR Department – firstname.lastname@example.org