Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge? If yes, then we may have the perfect role for you as we are currently recruiting for a Logistic Operations - Administrator to join our Operations team, to provide administration support to the Logistics Operations side of the company.
As the Logistics Operations Administrator, you will be a key member of a small team in a vibrant bustling environment and your responsibilities will include:
- Authorise collections, maintain collection Log, and monitor collection in progress.
- Process credits and debits.
- To complete the Delivery Note audit trail and file them in an organised manner.
- Compile detailed, accurate month-end divisional reports.
- Review the exemption report daily to monitor all Parcel Force deliveries and collections.
- Stock reconciliation
- To investigate any reported delivery discrepancies in a timely and professional manner.
- Set-up new model codes on the system.
- Customs Clearance and arrange delivery booking into our warehouse.
- Maintain the company’s Caspack file to ensure the correct booking/delivery procedures are undertaken.
- Process intercompany purchase orders, goods in file and Mods.
- Any admin duties that are deemed necessary to carry out the departments work including covering others absences be it sickness or holidays
Who are we looking for?
This is a varied role, and therefore on the lookout for a positive individual by nature, a dedicated team player and someone who's keen to get involved with all tasks which arises. You will have an administrative background with the ability to learn new processes and in house computer systems. The Logistics Operations Administrator will be a team player with a positive attitude and a high level of dedication. Excellent customer service skills with telephone call handling experience are essential attributes we look for. You will also have:
- Good communicator both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and a desire to show initiative
- A good understanding of Microsoft word and Excel
- Organised and be able to multi-task.
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Pro-rated annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
If you have the right skills and forward thinking attitude to become our Logistics Operations Administrator, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Alicia Osei in HR – email@example.com