Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
Do you have experience in marketing, event planning or co-ordinating? If yes, we have the perfect role for you at Casio.
A great opportunity has opened for an Events Coordinator to join us at Casio for 6months (with a view to extend). You will be joining our growing In-house marketing team, at our North West London Head Office. Your role will be to mainly support the Events Communications Executive by ensuring all our Timepiece, G-Shock London store, Electronic Musical Instruments, Calculator, Projector and Cash Register events run with great success, while also enjoying what you do! This role will give you great scope to meet new people at events/within the industry, while experiencing new and exciting challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Event Logistics and planning
- On-site co-ordination at events and in office
- Liaising with agencies and partner brands
- Reporting and gathering feedback on events
- Event promotion and content
- Merchandise/design and procurement
Key relationships for this role
- Events Communications Executive and product marketing managers across other divisions
- Marketing Team
- Trade Marketing (visual merch) team
- Product planning team
- External content creation partners, freelancers and agencies
Top Skills required for this role:
- Skilled at planning and co-ordinating
- Strong networking skills and enjoys working within a team
- An individual who is fast paced, and relishes the challenge of always being content
- Be able to multi-task
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Pro-rated annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
If you have the right skills and forward thinking attitude to become our Events Assistant, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Alicia Osei in HR – firstname.lastname@example.org