Division: Operation & Service Division
Location: North London NW2
Overall Job Purpose:
We are seeking a professional to oversee and support our eCommerce sales business, and to offer administrative support to the eCommerce sales team and the end-user.
The eCommerce Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the online sales and customer support through our multiple websites. This individual will work closely with the eCommerce Sales and Marketing Teams, Sales Order Processing and well as our logistics partner.
- Manage eCommerce order processing.
- Accurately process customer sales orders.
- Monitor and investigate all orders to minimise fraud.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our end-users via phone, email and live chat, including taking orders, troubleshooting web problems, offering product advice and resolving customer concerns.
- Proactively identify operational problems, suggest solutions, and independently resolve issues.
- Analyse data to monitor performance and plan improvements.
- Develop new business opportunities, solve logistical problems and produce new solutions.
- Process return orders.
- Assist in website updates and developments.
- An individual who is customer-focused, with an administrative or sales background experience.
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- Must be a team-player and able to work with others.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- An understanding and experience in using Zendesk would be advantageous.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt to changing situations
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and enthusiasm are essential, as is the ability to meet set timelines and deadlines.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave (plus public bank holidays)
- Excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Death in service
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
To apply for this role please send your CV to HR@casio.co.uk.
Casio promotes and celebrates diversity and equal opportunities