Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
Do you have experience in Digital Marketing and are looking for a new and exciting challenge? If yes, we may have the perfect role for you at Casio.
A great opportunity has opened for a Digital Senior Brand Executive to join our growing In-house marketing team, at our North West London Head Office. Your role will be to drive digital reach, all engagement and sales for our Edifice and Pro-Trek watch brands.
There will be scope to create next level shareable digital content for use across digital channels, including; brand websites, social, email, YouTube, media and influencer channels. You will be working closely with the Digital Manager to analyse content performance and assist with scheduling and targeting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own digital reach, engagement and traffic targets for Edifice and Pro-Trek brands
- Create content and community manage social channels including Facebook and Instagram
- Identify and work with digital influencers to maximise reach and audience relevance
- Create eDM content and scheduling
- Create and optimise content for brand websites from sales messaging to events, to product highlights
- Work with timepiece Brand Manager on social content for key brand campaigns
- Support retail channels with channel specific communications
- Work with communications agency on content placement and with brand manager on new product launches/coverage
Key relationships for this role
- Digital Marketing Manager and digital agencies e.g. media agencies
- Trade Marketing (visual merch) team
- Product planning team
- External content creation partners, freelancers and agencies
- Senior Brand Manager and product marketing managers across other divisions
- Digital influencers
- Brand partners to develop content with their assets/partners e.g. music artists or fashion designers
Top Skills required for this role:
- Skilled at capturing content videographer/photographer/editor is the dream
- Digitally creative and on-trend, if cinema graphs are done, what’s next?
- Lives and breathes social media and video content, busting full of new ideas
- Strong network of and enjoys working with content creators, influencers and agencies
- Knowledge of the motorsport and/or outdoor sports scene an advantage
- In depth knowledge of relevant platforms e.g. Facebook, YT, Insta, eCRM tools, sprout social, GA, CMS, Photoshop, Final Cut, InDesign,
- An individual who is fast paced, and relishes the challenge of always being content
- Be able to multi-task
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 23 days annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
If you are looking for a new exciting role and like the sound of this one, then our HR team want to hear from you. Please send your CV to Alica Osei: email@example.com