Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
Do you have experience in B2B marketing, Epos Pubs/bars/cafes/restaurants or B2B within schools or IT? Do you know any of these B2B environments inside out in order to identify worthwhile business opportunities? If yes, we want you to join our Casio Marketing team.
This appointment heralds not just a new beginning for you, but also for many new companies becoming more familiar with Casio’s EPOS and Projector products.
Within your role you will be the end user champion for EPOS and Projector divisions. Owning lead generation to deliver quality leads to the sales team and distributor/reseller partners, in order to hit target.
Internally you will grow the significance of EPOS and Projector divisions to become ever more mainstream with the aim of eventually being viewed as the Category leader, who, before too long becomes the go-to in-house expert and industry reference.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the end user and their purchase behaviour
- Set the marketing strategy, collaborating with sales and planning
- Devise and execute the annual marketing plan
- Hit lead generation targets
- Management of external digital and PR agencies
- HubSpot CRM program management and optimisation - content creation, deployment, monitoring, website updates and reporting for all campaigns
- Collateral creation- event, dealer packs, brochures and promotional
- Reporting and adaptation of the annual marketing plan and strategy
Key relationships for this role
- Head of Marketing
- Systems Divisional Manager
- Projectors Divisional Manager
- National Account Managers & Sales Force teams
- Marketing team
- Product planning managers
Success in a few lines for this role:
You’ve understood our key strengths vs end user requirements and how to target end users effectively. Your pipeline is growing from various sources PPC, events and social media. You’re working closely with the sales and planning teams ensuring that the marketing qualified leads are converting with various dealers/distributors.
Who do we want?
- Someone who has a high level of tolerance within a workplace that works back to front
- Highly organised and can work with tight deadlines
- Manage stress well, along with a heavy workload
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 23 days annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
If you have the right skills and forward thinking attitude to become our Senior Content Manager, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Alicia Osei in HR – email@example.com