Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
Do you have experience in creative art work or photography? If yes, we may have an exciting role for you at Casio.
A great opportunity has opened for an Art Worker to join Casio for 3 months (with a view to extend). You will be joining our growing In-house marketing team, at our North West London Head Office. Your role will be to mainly support the Retail Operations Manager and Lead Graphic Designer by bringing our products and campaigns to life through creative art work and photography.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take photos of all our products using the 360 light box and camera
- Key visuals for campaigns and create artwork for store POS, websites, backboards etc.
- Re-sizing and art working POS using Photoshop
- Manage the trade marketing incoming request sheet
- Brief printers/production and manage printers on POS jobs
- Communicate with trade marketing on incoming jobs and status
Key relationships for this role
- Retail Operations Manager, Lead Graphic Designer and product marketing managers across other divisions
- Marketing Team
- Trade Marketing (visual merch) team
- Product planning team
- External content creation partners, freelancers and agencies
Top Skills required for this role:
- Skilled at capturing content - photographer
- Strong network and enjoys working within a team
- Knowledge of relevant platforms e.g. Photoshop, Final Cut, InDesign,
- An individual who is fast paced, and relishes the challenge of always being content
- Be able to multi-task
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Pro-rated annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
- On site employee car park
If you have the right skills and forward thinking attitude to become our Art worker, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Alicia Osei in HR – firstname.lastname@example.org