Full Time (35hrs p/wk), Permanent
Field-Based across UK, will be required to commute to Head Office in HA9 on occasion. Candidate should ideally be based in Birmingham/Manchester area.
Casio is a leading multi-national electronics FMCG company which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets. Our vision is to see our brands inspire end users across generations.
We positively encourage applications for our roles from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or caring responsibilities.
If you require us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please get in contact with us.
About the Role:
How you will fit in the company…
Our visual merchandisers are at the forefront of our Trade Marketing team within our Timepiece division. You will be providing effective sales and merchandising support across an assigned territory around the UK for Casio & G-SHOCK watches.
You will be required to monitor sell out and implement plans to improve results. You will offer a full in-store/ window display merchandising and staff training service while monitoring, recording and reporting the results.
This role will report to the Visual Merchandising & Training Manager.
What you’ll be expected to do…
- Supply of training/ support to retail staff utilising new platforms
- Planning and running of store events with key retail partners
- Monitoring sell out across focus doors and planning tailored visits accordingly
- Setting up business plans for underperforming doors with a view to increasing sell out
- Phone and email support across entire assigned territory
- Maximising impact of Casio merchandise at the point of sale
- Investigating and identifying promotional opportunities
- Weekly/ quarterly reporting of Visual Merchandising activity along with photo record of all visits
- Timely feedback on local markets for Sales team
- Monitoring and assisting with implementation of new POS
- Providing assistance with set-up of promotional and/or designated pop-up store (possibly out of hours)
- Gather and communicate competitor activity
What you will need…
- Energetic and friendly team player
- Able to easily build relationships across a variety of stakeholder demographics
- Must be adaptable and flexible
- This is a field based role so potential candidates must be willing and able to travel around the UK – no two days will be the same
- Essential - possess a full UK driving license
- Possess a keenness to engage in the products and where they need to be
- Be able to use own initiative and adapt plans to shifting priorities
- Possess excellent and demonstrable attention to detail
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite products
- Excellent communicator, a background in training is desirable
- Previous experience within the retail sector is highly desirable
What’s in it for you…
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary, bonus scheme & car allowance
- Fantastic healthcare benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance via BUPA
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Excellent non-contributory Pension Scheme, up to 14%**
- Employee Discount, up to 50%**
- Anytime access to retail discounts at 200+ retailers (Reward Gateway)
- Anytime access to personal development and training courses via LinkedIn Learning
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team!
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, outlining your suitability for the role; highlighting key achievements in line with the job description.