Full Time (35hrs p/wk), Temporary (Maternity Leave cover)
Hybrid working: 3 days in office at HA9, rest working from home
Casio is a leading multi-national electronics FMCG company which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both B2C and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
About the Role:
How you will fit in the company…
Our Sales Administrators form a vital support for the sales team by providing effective administrative duties to key internal and external stakeholders. You will oversee general and designated accounts, assisting with customer enquiries on products, parts and accessories in a timely and courteous manner via all communication channels. This includes undertaking all administrative tasks from order processing through to delivery.
As a Sales Administrator, you will report to the Team Manager and work collaboratively with the team of 7 people, to fulfil departmental duties and key objectives. This role is up to 1-year fixed term contract for Maternity Cover.
What you’ll be expected to do…
- Manage incoming calls and order processing by identifying the customer requirements, providing price and stock availability and any other general enquiries or administrative tasks when required.
- Maintain general & designated accounts ensuring accuracy and up to date information. Orders submitted/processed are in line with set price guides, checking details with customers and sales managers where necessary.
- Manage stock movements, allocations, order book creation, plus securing and arranging bookings/deliveries where required to meet requested delivery timelines.
- Work closely with the sales account managers and divisional planners to provide ongoing account support, including any other administrative task when requested/required.
- To investigate and resolve any reported delivery discrepancies or non-compliance, making any necessary changes when required.
- To create and maintain new account procedures, ensuring existing procedures are regularly updated with any changes.
- To respond in a timely manner, to all customer enquiries in line with company requirements and promoting excellent levels of service and communication.
- Share responsibility with the team, covering administrative duties to carry out the department’s work in cases of team absences i.e. holiday cover.
What you will need…
- Be an excellent team player with a high level of dedication and ability to meet set timelines and deadlines
- Have at least 1 years’ experience within administrative or sales background.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Pro-active and organised with fastidious attention to detail and an accurate, methodical approach to working with data.
- Must have the ability to multi-task within a busy working environment and be adaptable to tasks of shifting priorities.
- A confident user of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and G Suite products. Previous experience with using JDE system would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Able to establish strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you…
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic healthcare benefits from Day 1: Private Medical Insurance via BUPA, Permanent Health Insurance, Medicash Health Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Excellent non-contributory Pension Scheme, up to 14%**
- Employee Discount, up to 50%**
- Anytime access to retail discounts at 200+ retailers (Reward Gateway)
- Anytime access to personal development and training courses via LinkedIn Learning
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team!
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, outlining your suitability for the role; highlighting key achievements in line with the job description.
We positively encourage applications for our roles from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or caring responsibilities.
If you require us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please get in contact with us.