Email Marketing Executive
Email Marketing Executive
Full Time (35hrs p/wk), Permanent
Hybrid working: 2-3 days in office at HA9, rest working from home
Casio is a leading multi-national electronics company which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
About the Role:
How you will fit in the company…
The Email Marketing Executive will take the lead on planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the overall business email marketing strategy. You will be responsible for all email deployment to maximise revenue opportunities and drive customer retention across our key business divisions – Timepiece, Calculators, Electronic Musical Instruments and Medical Devices.
You will be required to work collaboratively with the digital team and divisional specialists to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns. Your project management, communication and prioritisation skills will be essential.
What you’ll be expected to do…
- Responsible for managing all email output for the business, including working with stakeholders on planning, creation, testing, sign off, building customer groups and deployment or automation.
- Ensure all emails adhere to email best practice regarding links, content, deliverability, device optimisation as well as being GDPR compliant and meeting brand guidelines.
- You will remain abreast of technological developments and work with the divisional Marketing Managers to incorporate the latest innovations and best practice in email campaign management and design.
- Manage the end to end set up and execution of automated SMS campaigns, creating and testing the campaign processes and reporting on campaign performance.
- Use dynamic content & segmentation strategies to deliver relevant and personalised content to drive customer engagement and increase customer lifetime value.
- Build complex automation campaigns as well as personalised campaigns to ensure our messages engage our target customers.
- Manage A/B testing for email campaigns, devising a continuous programme of testing for each product division, and report on findings to facilitate improvement across the business
- Compile weekly and monthly reports for each division, company-wide meetings as well as ad-hoc reporting as required to help inform future email planning.
- Interpret performance, make recommendations and undertake further analysis where required or requested from the Head of Digital.
- Assist CRM executive in ad hoc activities as required, such as database cleansing and de-duplication
- Participate in wider marketing planning
What you will need…
- Previous experience in email marketing and data analysis tools
- Experience of and comfortable with audience segmentation
- Proven strong analytical skills including strong Excel skills for creating and maintaining reports
- Excellent project management skills specific to Marketing
- A head for numbers as well as being able to think creatively
- Organised and process driven
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
- Experience of using HubSpot, Magento, GA and SMS Marketing Software would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent command of MS Office-package
- Calm when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
What’s in it for you…
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic healthcare benefits from Day One: Private Medical Insurance via BUPA, Permanent Health Insurance, Medicash Health Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Excellent non-contributory Pension Scheme, up to 14%**
- Employee Discount, up to 50%**
- Anytime access to retail discounts at 200+ retailers (Reward Gateway)
- Anytime access to personal development and training courses via LinkedIn Learning and eConsultancy
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team!
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your suitability for the role; highlighting key achievements in line with the job description.
We positively encourage applications for our roles from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or caring responsibilities.
If you require us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please get in contact with us.