Full Time (35hrs p/wk), Permanent
Hybrid working: 2-3 days in office at HA9, rest working from home
Casio is a leading multi-national electronics FMCG company which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
About the Role:
How you will fit in the company…
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join as eCommerce Manager at Casio UK. Growth of D2C is at the centre of Casio UK’s business strategy and this is a pivotal role within this fast-growing area of the business.
The successful candidate will lead a small team, manage external agencies, and be responsible for shaping and growing Casio’s D2C performance, whilst collaborating with a range of departments to develop and drive the business of two websites in line with our ambitious goals.
It's vital that you are analytical, data-driven, and have an expert awareness of new and emerging technologies to push beyond what is expected. You will be highly proactive, personable, and have proven experience of successful team management within eCommerce.
This role will report to the Head of D2C and Marketing.
What you’ll be expected to do…
- Owning and project-managing the trading/product launch/promotion calendar for two websites.
- Acting as a supportive team-leader for the internal Web Developer and Digital Exec
- Acting as key point of contact for external web development agency amongst others
- Crafting and implementing trading strategy to drive maximum ROI using analysis, including promotions
- Managing content across website in line with the marketing calendar and brand strategy
- Creating and executing the e-commerce strategy designed to improve UX, UI and CRO
- Optimising MarTech and apps across the website, staying in tune with the latest technologies to support the best digital performance
- Supporting ecommerce integrations and functionality with ERP system
- Work with Finance & planning teams to budget and accurately forecast performance
- Contribute to seasonal buys and range planning for your areas
- Managing new product process onto website for new seasonal collections
- Regularly optimise the customer journey through the site, action adjustments where required in order to enhance conversion rates.
- Conducting weekly & monthly reports, analysis, and insights across all digital marketing / ecommerce channels, taking a lead role in the trade meetings
What you will need…
- Great leadership skills, with proven experience in managing a team within an eCommerce / Digital Marketing setting
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio, Funnel and Magento beneficial)
- Strong knowledge of new and emerging technologies
- Experience and knowledge of working within a medium-sized, growing company
- Experience in line-management, managing upwards and liaising between a range of internal stakeholders
- Clear communicator – able to explain technical detail in layman’s terms
- Strong team player and happy to work in cross-functional teams
- Highly creative and analytical, always pushing for new and fresh ways of doing things
- Time management with ability to adapt and manage shifting priorities
What’s in it for you…
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary, bonus scheme & car allowance
- Fantastic healthcare benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance via BUPA
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Excellent non-contributory Pension Scheme, up to 14%**
- Employee Discount, up to 50%**
- Anytime access to retail discounts at 200+ retailers (Reward Gateway)
- Anytime access to personal development and training courses via LinkedIn Learning and eConsultancy
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team!
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your suitability for the role; highlighting key achievements in line with the job description.
We positively encourage applications for our roles from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or caring responsibilities.
If you require us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please get in contact with us.