Customer Support Advisor
Customer Support Advisor
X1 Full Time (35hrs p/wk), Temporary (Maternity Leave cover)
Hybrid working: 3 days in office at HA9, 2 days working from home
Casio is a leading multi-national electronics FMCG company which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
About the Role:
How you will fit in the company…
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Advisor to join our Customer Service Department, reporting to Services Manager with dotted line responsibility to Team Leader – Customer Services.
You will provide customer support to end-users via telephone, email, live chat, WhatsApp and other Social Media while ensuring excellent service standards and delivery of exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll be expected to do…
- Help to promote the development concept of customer service centre as a customer relationship base, by providing warm, friendly, comprehensive and outstanding responses
- E-commerce Support – providing customer service to customers on our online stores
- Managing all incoming contact, identifying and assessing customer’s needs whilst maintaining exceptional level of customer satisfaction
- Providing support through social media channels, WhatsApp and Live Chat
- Maintaining and improving upon existing KPIs and SLAs
- Providing technical support to customers to a range of Casio products
- Helping with any other ad-hoc assistance as requested by the company
What you will need…
- Minimum of two years of experience in customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Active listening skills
- Strong organisation skills whilst multitasking with high attention to detail
- Be confident with complaint handling/management, maintaining calm and clear communication
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving ability in order to achieve resolution in a timely manner
- Be adept and attentive learner
- Be a team player, confident in working in a fast paced environment
- Have the desire helping others
- Some experience of Zendesk CRM preferred, previous experience with other CRM also highly desirable.
What’s in it for you…
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic healthcare benefits from Day 1: Private Medical Insurance via BUPA, Permanent Health Insurance, Medicash Health Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Excellent non-contributory Pension Scheme, up to 14%**
- Employee Discount, up to 50%**
- Anytime access to retail discounts at 200+ retailers (Reward Gateway)
- Anytime access to personal development and training courses via LinkedIn Learning
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team!
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, outlining your suitability for the role; highlighting key achievements in line with the job description.
We positively encourage applications for our roles from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or caring responsibilities.
If you require us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please get in contact with us.