Casio Electronics is an equal opportunities organisation. Casio is also a leading multinational consumer electronics FMCG and company, which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of "creativity and contribution" which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their "creativity and contribution" plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
Are you highly sales driven? If yes, this may be the role for you! We are on the lookout for a Field based Sales Manager to join our EMI (Electronic Musical Instruments) Division. As our Field Sales Manager you will be accountable for profitable growth within our sales channels and achieving set objectives within the assigned EMI market, as well as managing a great sales team. The role will be a mix of office & field based activities with a number of select key accounts to directly manage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Key accounts
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies
- Leading a team of sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field
- Liaising with senior management ensuring sales targets are met
- Analysing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques, administration and products
- Generating new account leads and developing existing customers
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Supporting the Divisional Manager in top level Marketing and strategic planning
- Work with the marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement across different territories
Key relationships for this role
- Divisional Manager
- Account Managers
- Sales Team
- Planning team
- Marketing team
- Credit Control
- Sales Operations
Top Skills required for this role:
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles including a sound digital/social awareness.
- Business / Commercial awareness
- Experienced user of sales CRM systems
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Proven sales experience
- Problem solving
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- 23 days annual leave + all the public bank holidays
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare tests
- Company social events
- Subsidised cafeteria on site
Are you looking for your next Sales Manager opportunity? If yes, we certainly want to hear from you today. Apply!
If you are looking for a new exciting role and like the sound of this one, then our HR team want to hear from you. Please send your CV to Alica Osei: email@example.com