Location: Field based/Required to be office based (London NW2) – max 3 days per week
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + OTE Commission
Contract type: Permanent
Job Level: Entry Level
Report to: Head of Projector Division
Casio is a global leader in the production and supply of cutting-edge lamp free projection products to the world market. We are in the process of expanding our range of Lamp Free products and are on the search for a dynamic and motivated graduate to join our UK team.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive who will be working alongside a highly experienced Divisional Manager and Business Development Manager, with the help and support of our marketing and planning teams.
You will be involved with end user demonstrations, allowing you to really grasp opportunities from the ground upward and work them back through the sales channel to ultimately close business. Adjusting your sales pitch between ICT co-ordinators in schools and commercial directors at resellers requires real skill. We are looking for graduates with qualifications in Business, Sales Management or Marketing who would love working in these types of dynamic environments.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Confident presentation skills
- Desire to work in a target driven environment
- Proficient at MS Office
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Clean driving licence
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary (up to £25kpa)
- Company car
- Excellent contributions to pension scheme depending on age and up to a max 14%, no employee contribution required
- Permanent Health Insurance
- BUPA / Medicash Health Plan
- Good training and development opportunities
- New and modern offices
- Subsidised restaurant
If you are a team player who is keen to work in a dynamic organisation where dedication and hard work is rewarded, we would love to hear from you!
If you’re looking for your next challenge and the above gets the juices flowing, please send your CV to Alicia Osei-Kwaku, HR at email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive we are unable to respond to all applications