Last Updated: 09 2008
This Website is being maintained and managed by CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. (a company registered in England under company number: 1203633, whose registered office is at 10 Norwich Street, London, EC4A 1BD) (CASIO) and/or its representatives.
Copyrights and Trademarks
* All Rights Reserved, Copyright © CASIO COMPUTER CO.,
* "CASIO" is a registered trademark of CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
You will only submit content (Submissions) to which you have full ownership rights and you warrant that you have, and whilst any Submissions remain on the Website you will continue to have, all necessary licences, rights, consents, and permissions necessary for their use. You will retain full ownership rights to your Submissions but you agree to grant: to CASIO a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence (including the right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivatives works of or parody, display and perform or otherwise manipulate your Submissions including for the purposes of CASIO's promotion; and to each user of the Website a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to access your submissions and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivatives works of or parody, display and perform your Submissions for as long as your Submissions remain on the Website.
You are allowed to freely copy, publish, distribute, and otherwise use the contents of communications on CASIO website bulletin boards, including all data, images, text, and other information for the purpose of contributing to and accessing those bulletin boards only. For the avoidance of doubt you may not use the content of this site for any other purpose including, without limitation, copying any content on this Website for use on any other website.
You are allowed to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivatives works of or parody, display and perform the Submissions of other users of the Website. In order to contribute to and access the Website's bulletin boards, you are allowed to copy, publish, distribute and otherwise use the contents of communications posted on the bulletin boards, (this includes all data, images, text, and other information). For the avoidance of doubt you may not use the content of this site for any other purpose including, without limitation, copying any content on this Website for use on any other website.
By using this Website, you warrant and represent that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and you will update it so that it remains so; and (b) you are 16 years of age or older.
Prohibitions and Website Content
You are solely responsible for the Submissions and for any
material or information that you transmit to other users of the
When using this site, you agree to the following:
- Not to register more than one user name at any time;
- Not to infringe upon or create the risk of infringement upon the assets or privacy of any third party or CASIO;
- Not to cause or create the risk of impediment or loss to any third party or to CASIO;
- Not to cause or create the risk of violating public order and morals;
- Not to submit content which constitutes or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, harassment or harm against any person;
- Not to submit content which is offensive or which contains nudity, violence or contains a link to adult material or which exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Not to be do anything in breach of any applicable laws or regulations or create the risk of doing anything illegal or connected to an illegal act;
- Not to register under a false e-mail address or any do anything else involved in the posting or reporting of false information and not to provide misleading information;
- Not to engage in any commercial activity or any activity with a commercial purpose, or any activity that is the forerunner thereof;
- Not to use unauthorised framing or linking to the Website;
- Not to damage the good name or reputation of a third party or company;
- Not to infringe upon or create the risk of infringement upon any third party rights including, without limitation, copyright;
- Not to use or upload, or create the risk of use or uploading of a computer virus or any other harmful program;
- Not to submit content which solicits personal information from anyone under 18; and
- Not to violate or create the risk of violation of laws, regulations, or ordinances.
In addition to the prohibitions on Submissions above, you must not use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website including attempting to circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Website.
If you at any time become aware of any misuse of the Website you must inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you believe that your work has been used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an e-mail to email@example.com containing:
- identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Website (e.g. providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material);
- all other information we may need to allow us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement by you that the above information is made in your honest belief and that it is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- your signature.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to other websites from this website are provided for the convenience of our users. Clicking a link will cause you to exit this website and go to the linked website. Since we do not look over entire third-party sites nor do we control them, CASIO shall not be held responsible for them or any of their content. Linking to a third-party website in no way should be construed as a recommendation or any other endorsement by CASIO of the information, software, or any other products offered by the website, of any other content on the website, or on any particular result to be obtained from visiting the website. You assume all responsibility when you access a third-party website that is linked from the CASIO website.
CASIO makes no specific claims concerning any of the Content on its server. CASIO shall not be held in any way responsible for any errors contained in the Content on its server. The Content on the server is subject to change without notice. CASIO does not warrant that the Website will be available at any time or that the Content is accurate.,
CASIO shall not be held liable in any way for any user data loss or damage due to malfunction of or trouble with devices used to provide a service, to any breakdown of the communication network, or to any other problem.
System malfunction or other problems can delay receipt of user e-mail to CASIO or even cause user e-mail to fail to reach CASIO. CASIO shall not be held responsible for any problems that cause e-mail delay, failure, or any other related e-mail problem.
CASIO assumes no responsibility for any unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user communication.
Under no circumstances shall CASIO be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website, from attendance at an event advertised on the Website, from any Submissions posted on or through the Website, or from the conduct of any users of the Website.
By entering this Website, you acknowledge and agree that the use of this Website is at your own risk and to the extent permissible by applicable law, in no circumstances, including (but not limited to) negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, losses, costs or expenses nor for any loss of profit that results from the use of the Website or any inability to use it including, without limitation, any material on this Website or any website linked to this Website (including but not limited to any viruses or any other errors or defects or failures in computer transmissions or network communications) even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us in respect of any changes made to the content of this Website by unauthorised third parties. All express or implied warranties or representations are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. We do not warrant that this Website or the Content does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties. Notwithstanding the above, CASIO's liability to you will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any by you to CASIO to use the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold CASIO, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable legal costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or arising from a breach of these terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website.
CASIO reserves the right, at its sole discretion to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting by you, or to deny, restrict suspend, or terminate your access to the Website at any time, for any reason with or without our prior notice, and without liability.
Once your account with us has been terminated for any reason you may not create another.
All clauses intended to survive termination of these terms and conditions shall survive termination including without limitation the clauses entitled 'Prohibitions and Website Content,' 'Disclaimer', 'Indemnity', 'Member Disputes' and 'Severability' shall survive on termination.
If any part of these terms and conditions is, at any time, found to be invalid by a court, tribunal or other forum of competent jurisdiction, or otherwise rendered unenforceable, that decision shall not invalidate or void the remainder of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be deemed amended by modifying or severing such part as necessary to render them valid, legal and enforceable while preserving their intent, or if that is not possible, by substituting another provision that is valid, legal and enforceable that gives equivalent effect to the parties' intent. Any such invalid or unenforceable part or parts shall be severable from these terms and conditions, or the validity of the part(s) in question in any other jurisdiction shall not be affected thereby.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
Residence and Jurisdiction
This Website is controlled and operated by CASIO from the United Kingdom. CASIO makes no representation that any material contained on this Website is appropriate for any other jurisdiction. Should you choose to access this Website from any location other than the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
This site is owned and operated by CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales under number 1203633 whose registered office is at 10 Norwich Street, London, EC4A 1BD. VAT number: 244 7654 44.
Thank you for visiting our site.
http://world.casio.com is a global portal for CASIO websites around the world.